The process of buying and selling companies is described by many tech execs and founders as: lengthy, all-consuming, taxing, stressful and intense.
In this session, our goal is to make sure you’re more prepared, so the process is less stressful. Top M&A practitioners will share their experiences, knowledge and advice to teach you:
- About common deal types and expected agreement terms
- How to organize, manage, and create an accelerated due diligence process
- Ways to retain and enhance bargaining power
- How to manage a well-run process
- And other must-know M&A details you should know about