Hear from a panel of CEOs + Founders who have recently exited and now can reflect on the process in the rear-view mirror. Let them help you build and broaden your frame of reference by sharing their own tales from the trenches.
- What goes into selling your company
- How and why founders decided to do it
- What they wish they had known, their key learnings and what they would change.
- If you join another team, what it’s like to go from being in charge to being an employee?
- The emotional side of selling and what it’s like to walk away from something you put so much time and energy into building.
- What each founder learned from that experience of selling the company, how it helped them grow, and what you can learn looking at your own company’s journey.