Shivalika is a Managing Director with PwC Corporate Finance, focused on the technology sector.
With 13 years experience in research, M&A, public markets and capital raising, Shivalika has brings deep expertise in the technology sector, advising clients in capital raising from seed to late stage, M&A, and strategic market positioning.
Shivalika has specific deal experience in SaaS-enabled businesses, enterprise software, hardware, retail/eCommerce, FinTech, healthcare IT, collaboration platforms, automation and machine learning, and technology managed services.
Notable transactions include:
- Capital Raise advisory for PureFacts Financial
- Sale of Grow Technologies to ATB Financial
- Sale of Collage Technologies to People Corporation
- Sale of TomTec Imaging Systems to Philips
- Sale of Waterloo Managed Services to Brookfield Asset Management
- Sale of Claron Technology to Lexmark
- Negotiation support for sale of UXP Systems to Amdocs
Shivalika holds an MBA from the DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University, an MSc from the University of Toronto and a Bachelor of Science from Queen’s University.